Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Drake's Beach



A couple months ago, my friend Mandy and I took the kids (sans Paige) to Drake's Beach for the day. My family has been going to the beach for years. Almost always on Mother's Day and whenever else we can. It holds a special place in my heart and memories. It was such a great day. I didn't have my camera, but I did have the video camera and captured this great video. Selah just makes me smile and laugh. Mandy brought her Canon Rebel so whenever I am able to snag those pics (they are GREAT!) I will. Or, you could go find them on her blog at www.teamheilner.blogspot.com. Look in her July archives. Anyway, what a wonderful day at the beach, followed up by the tradition visit to Taco Bell at Cordelia Junction. Happy and tired at the end of this storybook day.

No comments:

Post a Comment