Thursday, August 20, 2009

Birthday Boy


5 years, quite the milestone. The whole hand. He is one amazing little man who I often think is much to old to be only 5. Five years ago that our lives changed dramatically. That his shiny spirit burst into the world ready to find all it had to offer him. He has embraced our world, bettered our world, with his charm, his smile, his humor, his love. Love you, my baby, my Ry -Guy.




For Ryland's birthday this year, we had a small pool party at our community clubhouse. I don't have many pics of it yet, just because iI wasn't the one taking the pictures, and I haven't gotten them from my friend yet. But i will try and post them when I do...



Ry started school this week and the class mascot goes home with a child every day. Surprise! We just happened to get him on Ry's birthday! :)


I know it is blurry, but my stinkin' camera can't seem to capture her smiles NOT blurry. hmmm. i HAVE to figure that one out. how cute is she?

No comments:

Post a Comment