Monday, April 6, 2009

My first post

Here is my first post...for those of you who have never followed a blog (including me!) I will try to post regularly so you can see chronological pics of the kiddos. For this first post, I went a few months back and picked a few highlights, so, start at the bottom for the earliest pics. Now, I will try to upload a little more frequently. Enjoy!




Selah enjoyed the sunny day on the greens...

Ryland, already, loves sports and seems to catch on very quickly!


Brad took Ryland to the driving range/putting green for the first time last weekend.


Birthday kisses for Octavia

Callie and Selah


Ry, Jack, Felicity, Colby



Ry was very excited about this piece of candy and offered his friend Colby a taste.

Our church had an easter egg hunt, with "10,000 eggs!"

Ryland was very impressed with how great the seats were!



Ryland and Brad got to go to a King's game and high-five the players on the court.


Pretty in purple


Play day at the planet park, downtown Sacramento


These two love each other!

COOL.



Ry LOVED sledding...he was a natural.


Snow day at the cabin in Arnold, 2/6-7/09


I entered this in the Regis and Kelly Beautiful Baby contest. I think she was a winner!

1 comment:

  1. yeah, your first post! i love the header picture. and you're right, those two are very cool:)

    ReplyDelete